Below you will find a list of positions that we are continuously accepting applications and/or resumes for. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Strictly Diesel Family, we encourage you to submit a resume in person or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) We will hold on to your resume for a minimum of 12 months and include it in our review when the time comes for us to hire again.
Diesel Technician – ARE YOU A DIESEL TECH IN NEED OF A HOME?
Strictly Diesel is looking for Experienced Diesel Technicians. Automotive Education and Prior Experience is Required. Please send Resume/Cover-letter and References to email@example.com or the form to your right. Attachments accepted are .doc, .docx or .pdf
Positions We May Need To Fill:
- Service Advisor (Shop Service & Repair)
- Sales Associate (Aftermarket Products)
- Light Duty Diesel Technician (All Makes)
- Parts / Shipping & Receiving Manager
- Customer Service / Reception