HERE IS A SUGGESTED MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST TO PROTECT YOUR DIESEL AND ENSURE IT WILL FUNCTION FOR YOU WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
- Cooling system looked over and fluid tested every 30,000 miles. with necessary services. (Note: 6.0L and 6.4L Fords may need coolant PH levels checked every oil change to help prevent engine oil cooler failure. PH levels in your cooling system may differ, depending on the trucks usage.)
- Oil changes every 5,00 miles (air filters checked every oil change)
- Transfer case every 30,000 miles
- Transmission services every 30,000 miles
- Power steering system fluid checked and flushed every 30,000 miles
- Differential fluids checked every 50,000 miles
- Brake fluid tested and flushed; services my vary, but based on every 60,000 to 100,000 miles and vehicle usage
- Check belts and hoses at 100,000 miles
STRICTLY DIESEL NOW OFFERS FINANCING AND A 3 YEAR / 36,000 MILE WARRANTY* ON PARTS & LABOR
*Some exclusions/conditions apply.